(version of 25/05/2018)
The controller for the processing of your data is iCoolhunt S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
If you have any question you can write us at our address via Stampatori n. 4, cap 10122, Torino or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data lawfully and fairly in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any question you can write to the data protection officer at the address via Stampatori n. 4, cap 10122, Torino or to the email:
We will process the following data:
Profile data - When you register, add new data to your profile, or modify existing ones, we acquire your personal data (name, address, e-mail, telephone, etc.).
Browsing data - When you connect to our system, this will automatically record information that your device sends us. This information may relate to the content loaded, the steps taken, the IP address from which you are connecting, the operating system and the language of your device, date and time of your connection, your position and your browser’s “User-Agent” string.
Contact information and communications - When you send us your contact details (email, etc.) and an email or other communication, we will record your contact details and communication.
Cookies - When you use our services, we can send to your device one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters):
Your personal data will be processed with the following purposes:
We will also process your personal data to inform you about our services and news on our site, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
We may communicate your data:
Your data will be transferred outside the EU and in particular:
The data of your profile, contact details, communications, and activities performed using our services are kept for the maximum time within which rights in relation to contracts concluded using the services can be asserted and (if before this deadline such rights will be asserted by you or third parties) for any additional time necessary to use the data to protect your rights, and / or rights of the owner and / or third parties.
Site navigation log data will be kept for 52 weeks.
We remind you that, according to the Regulation, you are entitled:
- to obtain access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the Regulation,
- to obtain the correction of your personal data according to Article 16 of the Regulation,
- to obtain the erasure of your personal data according to Article 17 of the Regulation,
- to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the Regulation,
- to object to processing of your personal data based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation (to evaluate and improve services and to develop new ones, to protect the technical functioning of our system) according to Article 21 of the Regulation,
- the portability of your personal data according to Article 20 of the Regulation,
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Privacy Authority according to Article 77 of the Regulation.
The provision of the profile data is a requirement necessary to enter into the registration contract and if you do not provide the profile data you will not be able to register.
You can control and / or delete the cookies as you like - to learn more, please visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can select which cookies to enable through the appropriate procedure provided below, as well as delete cookies already on your device and set most browsers to block its installation.
Most browsers allow you to:
If you choose to remove or not to enable:
(version 1.0 dated 2018/05/28)