(version of 25/05/2018)
The controller for the processing of your data is iCoolhunt S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
If you have any question you can write us at our address via Stampatori n. 4, cap 10122, Torino or to the email email@example.com.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data lawfully and fairly in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any question you can write to the data protection officer at the address via Stampatori n. 4, cap 10122, Torino or to the email:
We will process the following data diffused by Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Behance e Spotify from bloggers and other authors:
- identification and contact data,
- published content,
- number of followers, followed and posts,
- location data
(hereinafter “Social networks data”).
Social networks data will be processed with the following purposes:
We may communicate social networks data:
Your data will be transferred outside the EU and in particular: in the United States, based on the Commission's adequacy decision no. 2016/1250 accessible at the URL http://data.europa.eu/eli/dec_impl/2016/1250/oj.
We keep the social network data for the time necessary to analyze them and provide our services.
We remind you that, according to the Regulation, you are entitled:
- to obtain access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the Regulation,
- to obtain the correction of your personal data according to Article 16 of the Regulation,
- to obtain the erasure of your personal data according to Article 17 of the Regulation,
- to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the Regulation,
- to object to processing of your personal data based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation (to evaluate and improve services and to develop new ones, to protect the technical functioning of our system) according to Article 21 of the Regulation,
- the portability of your personal data according to Article 20 of the Regulation,
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Privacy Authority according to Article 77 of the Regulation.
(version 1.0 dated 2018/05/24)